Cohorts: Launch Your Thing
Your content inspires people. They respond to the book, podcast, or service you crafted so lovingly. Now, they’re asking for more. They want to take action, and they need a structure to make it happen. They want a way to connect with you and especially each other. You know it’s time to build that course, speaking series, or community program you’ve been pondering. But it’s hard to find the time, and those doubts have a way of creeping in.
Our Launch Your Thing Cohorts were created for purpose-drive creators like you. We want you to move from dream to launch. If you’re anything like us, your capacity shoots up when you surround yourself with fellow doers who are making their work happen, too. Our small groups meet virtually, once a week for three months.
What You’ll Get
- A curated cohort of 3-5 solopreneurs who share a passion for making impact through sharing what they know
- Twelve meetings facilitated by Suzi via video conference. Meetings last 90 minutes. (Timing TBD, based on your group’s availability.)
- Prompts and assignments based on a weekly theme. Worksheets are provided, based on 20 years of experience designing learning experiences.
- Accountability, new perspective, and a crew of enthusiastic supporters of your work.
- Opportunities to network and share one another’s social media.
- The magic that comes from putting powerful people together.
Spark 2020 with a cohort that runs from the week of January 6 through the week of March 23.