Art Journaling For Empowered Action
A Virtual Event
Thurs., March 19, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CST
Are you ready to make a change? Are the shoulds getting in the way?
Maybe you’re ready to escape an unfulfilling career. Maybe you want to spend your free time with more intention. Maybe you’re a business owner who wants to expand your impact. Maybe you’re figuring out what your next act looks like. Whatever change you want to make, this workshop is designed for you!
Chances are, you spend plenty of time following the rules. Your to-do’s come first, and it’s hard to hear your own voice. But your soul has something to say, and this workshop will help you hear it.
Art journaling is a tool for freeing your inner wisdom. In today’s uncertain world, we can’t make change unless we get clear on who we are. Facilitator Suzi Hunn started a business two years ago, despite never thinking this would be possible. The more established she gets, the more important it is for her to tap into her own instincts. Her art journal has evoloved as one of her best tools for figuring out what to do.
In this workshop, you’ll choose from some of the favorite prompts Suzi has developed along the way. They’ll to get you thinking about what matters to YOU: money, time, and relationships. Pick the ones that resonate most, and start writing and designing.
What You’ll Get:
- Permission to slow down, ponder what matters, and express yourself
- Prompts to get you thinking about how to take action on your life, passion project, or business
- Template ideas for designing your pages in a colorful, fun way. Whether you see yourself as “creative” or not, you’ve got this. You get to choose how simple or elaborate your pages will be. Perfection isn’t the point.
- Encouragement to kick your shoulds to the curb.
This Workshop is Ideal for:
- Seekers looking for more fulfillment in career, passion projects, or free time
- Solopreneurs who want to expand their impact and nuture their soul
- Retirement-age individuals who want to rewrite the rules on this phase of life
- Kids at heart who love inky markers and washi tape.
How Will the Virtual Format Work?
All participants will receive a calendar invite with a link to a free videoconferencing tool called Zoom. The virtual format will provide a safe way to give us a sense of connection. Participating on a laptop or desktop is preferable to a phone, so we can see the tools and each other. Using Zoom, participants are enouraged to use the camera, so we can see each other face to face. But even if you don’t have a camera, or prefer to use audio only, you’ll still be able to see the presentation and other participants. Self care is important during this time, so feel free to have your sweats and cozy socks on!